RESTORATIVE DRIVEN IMPLANT SOLUTIONS - SIMPLE, CONVENIENT AND AFFORDABLE
DIS Laboratories is uniquely positioned to offer a single-source, restorative-driven approach to implant treatment. Inclusive Tooth Replacement Solutions are designed to address planning, communication, and component issues that have been known to complicate implant cases between surgical and restorative phases. Intended to offer an effective, streamlined process to a predictable result, these all-in-one, restorative-based solutions offer a number of advantages for the team of providers working together to ensure that each patient receives the best possible care.
- Precision milled interface
- Transmucosal designed to accommodate soft tissue and crown form
- Provides optimal support for crown or bridge retention
- Titanium CAD Form eliminates the high cost of gold
- Available for all commonly used implant interfaces
- Titanium Interface mates with implant
- Available in all 16 classic shades
- Perfect option for implants located in the esthetic zonewhen optimal esthetics are required
- Hybrid CAD Form Abutments ensure a quality fit and superior strength
All Custom Titanium and Hybrid Abutments are designed to accommodate the form of soft tissue and final restoration. Parkway Dental Lab Inc. uses the most up-to-date and comprehensive CAD software from 3Shape to scan and design your custom abutments. Our implant designers have decades of experience designing and/or fabricating both implant supported restorations and custom abutments. They have been certified by Nobel Biocare after completing a three-day seminar on how to fabricate a proper implant CAD designed abutment. With this certification, we feel we can meet the patient's need of receiving the best restoration available.